Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Best of Show for Custom Kitchen Knives @ The Caliofrnia Custom knife Show 2013

This is the first time I have received an award for my knives and I felt really Blessed to have had this honor bestowed on me over this last weekend.
_______________

It was really great to see all of you who were there & to visit more makers than I had the chance to at G5.

I invite you to take a look at this Blog post to see much better images of these knives.

I took a poor quality shot today in my shop of the knives and the award.....but just had to share with you all, and give...

>>>many thanks to The USN Crew, for all of your Love and Support,

>>and Thanks and Respect to Dan Delavan of Plaza Custom Cutlery for producing a really fun show!


>>> And Most of All I thank my Mentor Tai Goo for his continued Mentorship, Friendship and support. I would never be making knives if this level if it were not for his teaching me what he knows and being there for the technical assistance and supportive friendship that it takes to make fine knives of any kind. Thanks Tai!

_________________

Blessings of Health and Goodness to All of You !


-DON:)


2 comments:

  1. It's really an amazing blog. Where I got wonderful knife.

    out the front knife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupendous blog you guys have provided there, I will absolutely valuate your effort.http://www.malknives.com

    ReplyDelete