Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Two of the Finest Made to Date.....

...Well at least that's how I feel about these two knives.

TO ME these are the FINEST Stick-Tang Chef knives I have created to date.
Why?> Because of how they feel in the hand, the blades themselves, the handle design..... well just everything about these two just came out to be spot-on!

The W2 blades that heat treated out really wonderfully and the handles are a mortised construction of African Blackwood and Vintage Westinghouse Ivory Micarta.
>>>These two knives also represent the adaptation of the Wa-style handle that I tweaked into a new creation in terms of shape that I am very happy with and
will be applying on most of the stick tang knives I will be creating from now on.

I guess I just really like these two knives!

.....and know that they are going to be wicked performers for whoever get to own them.
They will be on my table at the Plaza Cutlery Show (California Custom Knife Show) next month.
_____________________

The blades are on the French knife 9" and on the Gyuto 9.25"
As stated the handles are African Blackwood and Westinghouse Micarta in a Mortised construction, with Matching inlay.
Etched surfaces show the differential heat treatment.
Fairly simple looking knives.......but.....

.............Simple is never simple!

Thanks for looking.

-DON:)








No comments:

Post a Comment